Mindful Leadership 1:1 Coaching
Becoming a Mindful Leader
Conscious & Compassionate Leadership are so much more than buzzwords. It’s imperative that we as leaders dedicate time to develop the tools to becoming a mindful leader. Recent research has shown that 86% of employees feel the need to prove they are working hard and deserve to keep their job and 75% of employees feel more socially isolated since the pandemic of 2020. Now is the time as leaders to learn the tools to bridge the gap between mental health and workplace culture.
- How to Conduct Meetings for Increased Psychological Safety
- How to Encourage Employees to Express Their Needs
- How to Embody Being a Heart Centered Leader
- Tools & Resources to Continually Learn to Become a More Mindful Leader.
Structured Flow Group Coaching
Integrating Spirituality Into Everyday Life
This 12 week program provides a 3-phase proven framework to help seekers explore their core dreams and desires in more depth through structured flow.
- Weekly Group Sharing Calls
- Weekly Themes & Challenges
- Pre-recorded mix of guided visualizations, meditations & breathwork exercises
- Two 1:1 Cals with Sam
- Daily Accountability via WhatsApp
CORPORATE TRAINING WORKSHOPS
Activating Mindfulness in Workplace Culture
It’s not enough to say you care about your employees mental well-being and just simply offer a stipend towards improving your team member’s mental health. As an organization, we must create a mental health focused culture. In this workshop, you’ll learn communication skills, mindfulness tools, and practices to encourage the culture of your organization to prioritize the mental well-being of one another.
- NonViolent Communication in Workplace Culture
- Mindful Practices for a Business Environment
- Team Building Exercises to Encourage of Kindness & Positivity
- How to Conduct a W.I.F.L.E. for Mindful Meetings